Robot2037 - the only Czech Republic listener most time:)

• Robot2037 - the only Czech Republic listener most time:)

Hi all!
    Im almost 28 and Im from Czech Republic. I discovered Radio Paralax about one year ago, still love it and listening Paralax everyday 8 hours at work, keep it up! Mostly I like demoscene music and remixes of game music. Sometimes I also make some little chiptune music. I used to compose more at the past in trackers, but I was never so good. :)

I found one interesing thing :) There is top 10 listeners table on the main web. Im the only one from Czech Republic listening in the morning and early afternoon :) So if you see a Czech flag, thats me! :D

Have a nice day! :)
  • A warm welcome to the community radio ... :)
    Es ist nicht wichtig, wie langsam du gehst, sofern du nicht stehen bleibst.

Zitat von Konfuzius
  • Vítejte, Hello and Welcome here.:cheers:

Glad to see that you've arrived now here in our forum.:)

I estimate that you react from one of our newsletter or account reminders which was unfortunately only in german due to lack of time...but there will come better times soon.;)

The listeners statistic is just a small notice how "international" we are, because we wouldn't be insignificant without all of you. Meanwhile they're at least 50% from all of our listeners. So feel welcome here and even post your feedback and suggestions to our live and standard program. Same for greetings during a show, as we also provide them in english. But first take a look around here in peace. I hope, we hear from you soon.:)
    Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von PARALAX ()

• thank you guys!
    yes, you are right, i posted on forum because of that notification email :)
    everything here is in german. Ich studierte Deutsch an Gymnasium, aber ich habe schon ganz vergessen. Es tut mir leid. :)

I listened some live show on weekend evening, but it was german only, so its not that interresting for me.

btw CZ-Tunes - are you czech too, or it is just a coincidence? Your homepade is in german, so I wonder... I know your songs of course and like most of them :)
  • Original von Robot2037
    btw CZ-Tunes - are you czech too, or it is just a coincidence? Your homepade is in german, so I wonder... I know your songs of course and like most of them :)

I think it's okay for Chris, when I answer this question too.;)

CZ has nothing to do with your country. It this case, it's just a shortcut of his fore- and surname (Christian Zwang).:)
  • Hi all. I changed job about month ago and I have problems with listening Paralax. There are some internet restrictions, no stream is working :( only thing that works is that flash player at paralax.radio.de. At least something works here. :) But some other radios like Nectarine or AY Land are working using iTunes (Im using Mac). I dont know what is the difference.
  • All streams are normally working. You should check your browser or porvider settings as it seems to be a problem with some ports, even if the Flash player is working.
  • Original von Robot2037
    Hi all. I changed job about month ago and I have problems with listening Paralax. There are some internet restrictions, no stream is working :( only thing that works is that flash player at paralax.radio.de. At least something works here. :) But some other radios like Nectarine or AY Land are working using iTunes (Im using Mac). I dont know what is the difference.

I guess you're using internet via a proxy or VPN or something? The only thing you could do is drill a hole into your internet service providers or companies firewall by using an own VPN. Flash probably works because it usually bypasses VPNs and their security settings.