Robot2037 - the only Czech Republic listener most time:)

Lieber Besucher, Herzlich Willkommen bei: Radio PARALAX - Community Forum. Falls dies ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Robot2037 - the only Czech Republic listener most time:)

Hi all!
    Im almost 28 and Im from Czech Republic. I discovered Radio Paralax about one year ago, still love it and listening Paralax everyday 8 hours at work, keep it up! Mostly I like demoscene music and remixes of game music. Sometimes I also make some little chiptune music. I used to compose more at the past in trackers, but I was never so good. :)

I found one interesing thing :) There is top 10 listeners table on the main web. Im the only one from Czech Republic listening in the morning and early afternoon :) So if you see a Czech flag, thats me! :D

Have a nice day! :)
  • A warm welcome to the community radio ... :)
    Es ist nicht wichtig, wie langsam du gehst, sofern du nicht stehen bleibst.

Zitat von Konfuzius
  • Vítejte, Hello and Welcome here.:cheers:

Glad to see that you've arrived now here in our forum.:)

I estimate that you react from one of our newsletter or account reminders which was unfortunately only in german due to lack of time...but there will come better times soon.;)

The listeners statistic is just a small notice how "international" we are, because we wouldn't be insignificant without all of you. Meanwhile they're at least 50% from all of our listeners. So feel welcome here and even post your feedback and suggestions to our live and standard program. Same for greetings during a show, as we also provide them in english. But first take a look around here in peace. I hope, we hear from you soon.:)
    Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von PARALAX ()

• thank you guys!
    yes, you are right, i posted on forum because of that notification email :)
    everything here is in german. Ich studierte Deutsch an Gymnasium, aber ich habe schon ganz vergessen. Es tut mir leid. :)

I listened some live show on weekend evening, but it was german only, so its not that interresting for me.

btw CZ-Tunes - are you czech too, or it is just a coincidence? Your homepade is in german, so I wonder... I know your songs of course and like most of them :)
  • Original von Robot2037
    btw CZ-Tunes - are you czech too, or it is just a coincidence? Your homepade is in german, so I wonder... I know your songs of course and like most of them :)

I think it's okay for Chris, when I answer this question too.;)

CZ has nothing to do with your country. It this case, it's just a shortcut of his fore- and surname (Christian Zwang).:)
  • Hi all. I changed job about month ago and I have problems with listening Paralax. There are some internet restrictions, no stream is working :( only thing that works is that flash player at paralax.radio.de. At least something works here. :) But some other radios like Nectarine or AY Land are working using iTunes (Im using Mac). I dont know what is the difference.
  • All streams are normally working. You should check your browser or porvider settings as it seems to be a problem with some ports, even if the Flash player is working.
  • Original von Robot2037
    Hi all. I changed job about month ago and I have problems with listening Paralax. There are some internet restrictions, no stream is working :( only thing that works is that flash player at paralax.radio.de. At least something works here. :) But some other radios like Nectarine or AY Land are working using iTunes (Im using Mac). I dont know what is the difference.

I guess you're using internet via a proxy or VPN or something? The only thing you could do is drill a hole into your internet service providers or companies firewall by using an own VPN. Flash probably works because it usually bypasses VPNs and their security settings.