Synthematic (original mix)

• Sonstiges

Lieber Besucher, Herzlich Willkommen bei: Radio PARALAX - Community Forum. Falls dies ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Oh my god...I like it. Totally awesome.:party:

Remembering a bit to Chicane (Don't give up), Martin Roth, Paul Oakenfold or Gabriel & Dresden.

I'm still thinking you should offering some of this stuff to a record label. You really could earn money and much more entitled than other stuff which I had in my hand at DJ sessions. I will keep this file for my next mix I've planned for "Globalbeats.fm", where I want to make a guest show.:cool:

And I think Simon will also keep it for his next show as well as Micha for his "Dance Night" show on saturday.;)

Full score down-the-line. :froh:
    Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von PARALAX ()

• Since the party is so right and so there are 10 of 10 points. :party:
    Es ist nicht wichtig, wie langsam du gehst, sofern du nicht stehen bleibst.

Zitat von Konfuzius
  • Wow what a great track.
    Absolutly brilliant.
    Great Work.

thank you dafffuuuuuuuuuunk. ;)

Really great

Nice greets
    CZ-Tunes
    Was ist das? Blaues Licht! Und was macht es? Es leuchtet blau!

• Originally posted by PARALAX
    ...I'm still thinking you should offering some of this stuff to a record label...

Eh ;)

That would be nice but since i have NO clue how the music business actually works i don't know even how to start... but as a matter of fact i'm preparing a remix CD to be released @ c64audio.com and im preparing some stuff for audiojelly.com because i read they accept unsigned artists and they promote and distribute works on their site and affiliates which is what i could actually get my self into... :P

thank you for ur kind words!