Hello from Russia

Lieber Besucher, Herzlich Willkommen bei: Radio PARALAX - Community Forum. Falls dies ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hello from Russia

Hello once again :) Let me introduce myself. My name is Yunia and I'm from Russia. I'm a student of Institude of languages and cultures named after Leo Tolstoi. Now I'm on a fifth course of foreign languages' faculty. I'm a linguist - interpreter.
    As for my work, I'm Representative of Unofficial Pet Shop Boys Partnership Russia. It is completely enthusiastical work. So I have to work somewhere else to earn some money because I have to pay for the Institute every month.
    Well, what can I add?.. Music is my life, I can't exist without it. I desided to go on music journalist courses after Institute. I'm writing articles since 14 years.
    Also I collaborate with SAV Entertainment company, which organises concerts and shows of different artists all over the world. Among them Pet Shop Boys.
    Besides that, my friends and I make music and remixes too. I'm producer and my friend - composer and singer.
    Now I have some difficulties with finding a job. But when I find it, I'll buy accordeon and will be learn to play on it :)
  • You not the only one without a job, especially in the region where I'm living. I'm also without job and must live at the cost of taxpayer here.:(

But however welcome here again and enjoy our shows. The next live show is planned for sunday even with a videostream.;)

Our playlist is limited to 300 tracks at the moment but will be updated on friday with 30 new songs. The full playlist by POKE1,0 with over 3000 tracks with every style will be back at 31st October and there are some nive non commercial songs in the style which I've mixed lately for the PSB.:)
    Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von PARALAX ()

• Just click on your "Inbox" and then on the message you've gotten. Should be no problem at all.;)
  • Look what was wrote when I tried to click my Inbox:

Your account is closed or not activated. Please contact the Administrator in this case.
    You are trying to access a page restricted to certain user groups. You do not have permission to enter this page.

:(
  • That's very strange. I have to check this out. Try to set the language to german and open you Inbox again please.

Edit: I've checked this out with normal user status but I can't admit that. Could you solve the problem in the meantime?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von PARALAX ()