PARALAX-Board
Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Calendar Members List Team Members Radio To IRC Chat Partner

PARALAX-Board » Radio PARALAX » English Section » [About me] Robot2037 - the only Czech Republic listener most time:) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New ThreadPost Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Robot2037 - the only Czech Republic listener most time:)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Robot2037 Robot2037 is a male
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.2.2011
Credits: 85 Credits

Robot2037 - the only Czech Republic listener most time:) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all!
Im almost 28 and Im from Czech Republic. I discovered Radio Paralax about one year ago, still love it and listening Paralax everyday 8 hours at work, keep it up! Mostly I like demoscene music and remixes of game music. Sometimes I also make some little chiptune music. I used to compose more at the past in trackers, but I was never so good. Lächeln

I found one interesing thing Lächeln There is top 10 listeners table on the main web. Im the only one from Czech Republic listening in the morning and early afternoon Lächeln So if you see a Czech flag, thats me! großes Grinsen

Have a nice day! Lächeln
7.3.2011 10:11 Robot2037 is offline Search for Posts by Robot2037 Add Robot2037 to your Buddy List
CZ-Tunes CZ-Tunes is a male

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 29.4.2006
Credits: 23.923 Credits

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi and a big welcome to Radio Paralax.
Have a nice time. Augenzwinkern

Nice greets
CZ-Tunes

7.3.2011 10:32 CZ-Tunes is offline Homepage of CZ-Tunes Search for Posts by CZ-Tunes Add CZ-Tunes to your Buddy List Add CZ-Tunes to your Contact List YIM Account Name of CZ-Tunes: cztunes666
XMen75 XMen75 is a male
Doppel-As

Registration Date: 15.5.2010
Credits: 1.205 Credits

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A big welcome from me, too.
7.3.2011 20:05 XMen75 is offline Search for Posts by XMen75 Add XMen75 to your Buddy List
Micha Micha is a male
Ansprechpartner / Admin

images/avatars/avatar-731.gif

Registration Date: 5.3.2005
Credits: 16.493 Credits
Herkunft: Dessau

A warm welcome to the community radio ... Lächeln

Ein Mensch ist und bleibt immer unvergleichlich. Wer sich vergleicht, kann früher oder später nur verlieren. Jeder Mensch ist einzigartig. Sie auch. Freuen Sie sich daran,und passen Sie gut darauf auf.

Jürgen Fliege
7.3.2011 23:21 Micha is offline Homepage of Micha Search for Posts by Micha Add Micha to your Buddy List Add Micha to your Contact List Skype Screenname of Micha: micha_smart
PARALAX PARALAX is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-730.gif

Credits: 68.385 Credits
Herkunft: Köln

Vítejte, Hello and Welcome here.Anstoßen

Glad to see that you've arrived now here in our forum.Lächeln

I estimate that you react from one of our newsletter or account reminders which was unfortunately only in german due to lack of time...but there will come better times soon.Augenzwinkern

The listeners statistic is just a small notice how "international" we are, because we wouldn't be insignificant without all of you. Meanwhile they're at least 50% from all of our listeners. So feel welcome here and even post your feedback and suggestions to our live and standard program. Same for greetings during a show, as we also provide them in english. But first take a look around here in peace. I hope, we hear from you soon.Lächeln

Loriot (* 12.11.1923 - † 22.8.2011)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by PARALAX: 8.3.2011 3:58.

8.3.2011 3:44 PARALAX is offline Homepage of PARALAX Search for Posts by PARALAX Add PARALAX to your Buddy List Add PARALAX to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for PARALAX Skype Screenname of PARALAX: paralax1974
Grünschnabel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Robot2037

thank you guys!
yes, you are right, i posted on forum because of that notification email Lächeln
everything here is in german. Ich studierte Deutsch an Gymnasium, aber ich habe schon ganz vergessen. Es tut mir leid. Lächeln

I listened some live show on weekend evening, but it was german only, so its not that interresting for me.

btw CZ-Tunes - are you czech too, or it is just a coincidence? Your homepade is in german, so I wonder... I know your songs of course and like most of them Lächeln
8.3.2011 17:10 Robot2037 is offline Search for Posts by Robot2037 Add Robot2037 to your Buddy List
apprentice
unregistered

Hi Robot!

Fine to see you here in our Forum! Intresting from where our listerners all come! Have fun with our music!

LG apprentice
8.3.2011 20:03
Administrator

quote:
Original von Robot2037
btw CZ-Tunes - are you czech too, or it is just a coincidence? Your homepade is in german, so I wonder... I know your songs of course and like most of them Lächeln

I think it's okay for Chris, when I answer this question too.Augenzwinkern

CZ has nothing to do with your country. It this case, it's just a shortcut of his fore- and surname (Christian Zwang).Lächeln

8.3.2011 21:21 PARALAX is offline Homepage of PARALAX Search for Posts by PARALAX Add PARALAX to your Buddy List Add PARALAX to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for PARALAX Skype Screenname of PARALAX: paralax1974
Grünschnabel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Robot2037

Hi all. I changed job about month ago and I have problems with listening Paralax. There are some internet restrictions, no stream is working unglücklich only thing that works is that flash player at http://paralax.radio.de. At least something works here. Lächeln But some other radios like Nectarine or AY Land are working using iTunes (Im using Mac). I dont know what is the difference.
19.8.2011 9:28 Robot2037 is offline Search for Posts by Robot2037 Add Robot2037 to your Buddy List
Administrator

All streams are normally working. You should check your browser or porvider settings as it seems to be a problem with some ports, even if the Flash player is working.

20.8.2011 13:00 PARALAX is offline Homepage of PARALAX Search for Posts by PARALAX Add PARALAX to your Buddy List Add PARALAX to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for PARALAX Skype Screenname of PARALAX: paralax1974
Spiritogre Spiritogre is a male
Routinier

images/avatars/avatar-519.jpeg

Registration Date: 3.11.2009
Credits: 3.047 Credits
Herkunft: Im hohen Norden

quote:
Original von Robot2037
Hi all. I changed job about month ago and I have problems with listening Paralax. There are some internet restrictions, no stream is working unglücklich only thing that works is that flash player at http://paralax.radio.de. At least something works here. Lächeln But some other radios like Nectarine or AY Land are working using iTunes (Im using Mac). I dont know what is the difference.

I guess you're using internet via a proxy or VPN or something? The only thing you could do is drill a hole into your internet service providers or companies firewall by using an own VPN. Flash probably works because it usually bypasses VPNs and their security settings.

Mein neuer Blog: http://rpcg.blogspot.com/

20.8.2011 13:34 Spiritogre is offline Homepage of Spiritogre Search for Posts by Spiritogre Add Spiritogre to your Buddy List Add Spiritogre to your Contact List YIM Account Name of Spiritogre: spiritogre View the MSN Profile for Spiritogre
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New ThreadPost Reply
PARALAX-Board » Radio PARALAX » English Section » [About me] Robot2037 - the only Czech Republic listener most time:)

Privacy policy

Forum Software: Burning Board, Developed by WoltLab GmbH
Design © 2005 by PARALAX & Z-Man