PARALAX-Board
Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Calendar Members List Team Members Radio To IRC Chat Partner

PARALAX-Board » Radio PARALAX » English Section » [About me] Greetings from Robinson » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New ThreadPost Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Greetings from Robinson
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
RobinsonMason
unregistered
Greetings from Robinson Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All,

I enjoyed the Plus/4 live broadcast so much that I decided to join th Paralax board.

Hope you can tolerate my inability to speak German!

If you have any Japanese questions, I speak that fluently, though. großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

-Robinson Mason
C64Walkabout.com
28.1.2009 22:27
PARALAX PARALAX is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-730.gif

Registration Date: 5.3.2005
Credits: 70.475 Credits
Herkunft: Köln

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Robinson. Thanks for joining here and Welcome.Anstoßen

I hope you will have a nice time with us and our shows.Lächeln

Remember that all of your post's can be replied in english, even if you want to post something in the german forums. So don't be too shy to ask if you don't understand something and want to discuss with us.Augenzwinkern

Loriot (* 12.11.1923 - † 22.8.2011)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by PARALAX: 29.1.2009 5:59.

28.1.2009 22:42 PARALAX is offline Homepage of PARALAX Search for Posts by PARALAX Add PARALAX to your Buddy List Add PARALAX to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for PARALAX Skype Screenname of PARALAX: paralax1974
RobinsonMason
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK, thanks for the welcome PARALAX -- of course, I will have to be able to understand the German posts to reply to them! Zunge raus
28.1.2009 23:50
Micha Micha is a male
Ansprechpartner / Admin

images/avatars/avatar-731.gif

Credits: 16.843 Credits
Herkunft: Dessau

Hello and welcome here on the radio PARALAX page. I am glad that you've found her here. My English is not so good so I have done with Google Translate. Lächeln

Ein Mensch ist und bleibt immer unvergleichlich. Wer sich vergleicht, kann früher oder später nur verlieren. Jeder Mensch ist einzigartig. Sie auch. Freuen Sie sich daran,und passen Sie gut darauf auf.

Jürgen Fliege
28.1.2009 23:57 Micha is offline Homepage of Micha Search for Posts by Micha Add Micha to your Buddy List Add Micha to your Contact List Skype Screenname of Micha: micha_smart
RobinsonMason
unregistered

Thanks for the welcome, Micha! großes Grinsen
29.1.2009 5:37
PARALAX PARALAX is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-730.gif

Credits: 70.475 Credits
Herkunft: Köln

If you like, you can also complete your profile with location, messanger and even some induvidual settings like 8 completely diffenert forum styles, time zone, format etc. Every style has his own banners and graphic style in case that you don't like the style. Every function should be in english as well.Lächeln

Loriot (* 12.11.1923 - † 22.8.2011)
29.1.2009 6:05 PARALAX is offline Homepage of PARALAX Search for Posts by PARALAX Add PARALAX to your Buddy List Add PARALAX to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for PARALAX Skype Screenname of PARALAX: paralax1974
DRAKONER
unregistered

Kónnichi wá ! Robinson großes Grinsen
Hello and welcome to this Board Anstoßen
I wish you a wonderful time with this community Echt spitze!
Have a nice day and we see us Augenzwinkern

Greetings Drakoner
29.1.2009 11:08
RobinsonMason
unregistered

Thanks Drakoner, and I've updated some of my info Paralax. Lächeln
29.1.2009 15:34
Screeny
unregistered

"Welcome" from me too Lächeln
I hope you will enjoy this community
and you are able to understand my english Lächeln
29.1.2009 16:52
CZ-Tunes CZ-Tunes is a male

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 29.4.2006
Credits: 24.208 Credits

Hi there.
Welcome to Radio Paralax.
Nice to meet you here.

Nice greets

CZ-Tunes

29.1.2009 18:56 CZ-Tunes is offline Homepage of CZ-Tunes Search for Posts by CZ-Tunes Add CZ-Tunes to your Buddy List Add CZ-Tunes to your Contact List YIM Account Name of CZ-Tunes: cztunes666
Heinz Heinz is a male
Ehrenmitglied

images/avatars/avatar-315.png

Registration Date: 14.1.2008
Credits: 1.859 Credits

Hello Robinson.

Do feel welcome.

29.1.2009 21:38 Heinz is offline Search for Posts by Heinz Add Heinz to your Buddy List
RobinsonMason
unregistered

I feel very welcome, guys. And in good company, as I recognize some names I admire in the remixing community!
30.1.2009 20:39
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New ThreadPost Reply
PARALAX-Board » Radio PARALAX » English Section » [About me] Greetings from Robinson

Privacy policy

Forum Software: Burning Board, Developed by WoltLab GmbH
Design © 2005 by PARALAX & Z-Man