PARALAX-Board
Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Calendar Members List Team Members Radio To IRC Chat Partner

PARALAX-Board » Radio PARALAX » English Section » [Other] I'm Back. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New ThreadPost Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm Back.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Analog-X64
unregistered
I'm Back. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

After a long hiatus and a slight name Change I'm back. Lächeln

Long story short.. an HD Crash took out a few of my W.I.P projects and as well being busy with work I didnt feel like re-starting.

Now.. I think its time to return back to the projects.... what are they?? I will reveal them when I have some post work to show.... In mean time sit back and enjoy some Paralax Radio!! Lächeln
4.5.2008 21:19
PARALAX PARALAX is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-730.gif

Registration Date: 5.3.2005
Credits: 70.170 Credits
Herkunft: Köln

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello and welcome back.Anstoßen

Glad too see you here again after a long time. I hope you noted that many things have changed in the maintime, even from my side. And it's still nor perfect...I'm learning.

Also great having you in the show. I hope, you listen my greet (in very bad english).Augenzwinkern

If you want, just try out the chat. Amok and CZ-Tunes are also there at the moment.Lächeln

I hope you have time enough to check out some stuff regularly depending to your time. Have a nice evening...et merci pour écouter notre radio.Augenzwinkern

Loriot (* 12.11.1923 - † 22.8.2011)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PARALAX: 4.5.2008 21:28.

4.5.2008 21:24 PARALAX is offline Homepage of PARALAX Search for Posts by PARALAX Add PARALAX to your Buddy List Add PARALAX to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for PARALAX Skype Screenname of PARALAX: paralax1974
CZ-Tunes CZ-Tunes is a male

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 29.4.2006
Credits: 24.143 Credits

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi and Welcome back!
nice to meet you here.

CZ-Tunes

4.5.2008 21:37 CZ-Tunes is offline Homepage of CZ-Tunes Search for Posts by CZ-Tunes Add CZ-Tunes to your Buddy List Add CZ-Tunes to your Contact List YIM Account Name of CZ-Tunes: cztunes666
Amok Amok is a male
Haudegen

images/avatars/avatar-309.jpg

Registration Date: 23.2.2008
Credits: 7.073 Credits
Herkunft: Deutschland

You are very welcome, Analog... Lächeln

4.5.2008 22:14 Amok is offline Search for Posts by Amok Add Amok to your Buddy List Add Amok to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New ThreadPost Reply
PARALAX-Board » Radio PARALAX » English Section » [Other] I'm Back.

Privacy policy

Forum Software: Burning Board, Developed by WoltLab GmbH
Design © 2005 by PARALAX & Z-Man